1382 mg/L TDS Calibration Solution (500mL Bottle) - HI7032L
HI7032L is a premium quality 1,382 mg/L TDS calibration solution that is prepared against a NIST traceable potassium chloride solution. Hanna TDS solutions have the lot number and expiration date clearly marked on the label and are air tight with a tamper-proof seal to ensure the quality of the solution. Hanna's line of TDS calibration solutions have been specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from the date of manufacture for an unopened bottle.
- 1,382 mg/L (ppm) TDS calibration solution
- Temperature chart of the actual µS/cm value at various temperatures printed on each bottle
- Air tight bottle with tamper-proof seal to ensure quality
Details:H7032L is a premium quality 1,382 mg/L (ppm) TDS calibration solution standardized with a conductivity meter that has been calibrated with potassium chloride NIST 2202 SRM (Standard Reference Material) in deionized water for analytical use in accordance with ISO 3696/BS3978. Additional equipment used in preparation of the solutions include certified weight-checked balances, Class A glassware and certified thermometers.
Air tight bottle with tamper-proof seal
- Ensures quality and freshness of solution
Each bottle marked with lot number and expiration date
- Hanna TDS calibration solutions are specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from manufacture for an unopened bottle.