Cleaning Solution for Soil Deposits (500 mL) - HI70663L
The HI70663L is an effective, acidic cleaning solution that is specially formulated for pH electrodes used in agricultural applications. Electrodes can become dirty from use and will produce inaccurate results even as they read correctly in a pH buffer. Hanna's cleaning solutions eliminate impurities and residues that are left on electrode surfaces when immersed in samples during measurement and stored incorrectly. Hanna suggests cleaning the bulb and junction of your electrode on a regular basis to ensure that the probe is always clean and prevent any clogging of the junction.
- Specially formulated cleaning solution to remove soil deposits from a pH electrode
- Air tight bottle with tamper-proof seal to ensure quality
- Expiration date and lot number clearly marked on the bottle
The Cleaning Solution Series ensures maximum efficiency and accuracy of your sensors when used for it’s designated application. Cleaning is a fast and effective routine that should be performed on a regular basis as a preventative measure against using a dirty electrode and to ensure that the junction is not clogged. The HI70663L is a cleaning solution made for the agriculture industry where electrodes can become contaminated from soils and other particulates.
Airtight bottle with tamper-proof seal
- Ensures quality and freshness of solution
Each bottle marked with lot number and expiration date
- Hanna cleaning solutions are specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from the manufacture for an unopened bottle.