HALO® Wireless Field pH Meter HI12302
- Take laboratory grade pH and temperature measurements using your smart phone or tablet.
- Easily connect to the Hanna Lab App at the press of a button via Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Group your data by time or notation. Email it for storage or share it with friends or colleagues.
- Great for aquariums, education, environmental, and more!
The HALO® Wireless Field pH Meter incorporates Bluetooth® Smart technology with an application-specific design. There are several features that make it ideal for taking pH measurements in the field.
PEI is suitable for a wide range of applications and excels in field measurements due to its durability. The shielding around the spherical glass tip minimizes breakage due to accidental bumping or dropping of the electrode. PEI is a high-quality plastic that is chemically resistant to many aggressive chemicals.
Built-In Temperature Sensor
HI12302 features a built-in temperature sensor for temperature measurement and compensation.
Spheric Glass Tip
The spheric bulb is for general purpose use within laboratory environments and applications that measure aqueous solutions due to its large surface area.
Display of pH and temperature updated every second. Readings are automatically saved to a history file every hour, limited only by the available memory on the device.
Fluid, Dynamic Graphing
Measurements can be displayed alone on the display, with tabulated data, or as a graph. The graph can be panned and zoomed with pinch-to-zoom technology for enhanced viewing.
GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
Displays date and time of current calibration, offset, and average slope, along with calibrated buffers, mV values, temperature and slopes between each buffer.
Calibration Reminder & Measurement Alarms
The Hanna Lab App alerts you when HALO needs calibration or if a measurement threshold is exceeded.
Log & Share Data
Saved log files may be annotated with measurement-specific information. Data is easily shared via email in CSV or PDF format.
Help & Tutorials
Demo mode helps you explore features of the Hanna Lab App. General app information, HALO information, pH tutorial, maintenance tutorial, and contact information are available in help.
Connects to Hanna Lab App with a compatible Apple or Android Device via Bluetooth Smart Technology (Bluetooth 4.0)
Up to five-point pH calibration with seven standard pH buffers available Calibration reminder
- Alerts you when HALO needs calibration
- Appropriate preprogrammed calibration buffer set for application specific Halo pH electrodes
- Displays pH and temperature updated every second
Basic Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
- Displays date and time of current calibration along with offset and average slope
- Displays date and time of current calibration, offset and average slope along with calibrated buffers, mV values, temperature and slopes between each buffer
Fluid, dynamic graphing
- Measurement can be displayed with tabulated data or as a graph. The graph axes may be expanded using pinch-to-zoom technology for enhanced viewing
- Alerts you if the measurement threshold is exceeded
One button sample tagging
- Pressing either the icon in the Hanna Lab App or button on the HALO will tag sample data for easy reference
Data logging with custom annotations
- Saved log files may be annotated with measurement specific information
- Data is autosaved every hour
Four ways to save and share data:
- All data since last autosave
- Annotations only
- All data within a timed interval
- Annotations only within a timed interval
- Share data via email in CSV format
Help and tutorials:
- Demo mode to help explore features of the Hanna Lab App
- General app information
- General HALO information
- pH tutorial
- Maintenance tutorial
- Contact information
HALO is compatible with the following devices: Android Compatible with most devices equipped with Bluetooth Smart Technology (Bluetooth 4.0) and running Android 4.3 or later. iOS iPad (3rd generation or newer) iPhone (4S or newer) iPod Touch (5th generation or newer) HI2202 edgeblu Meter Information about which products have Bluetooth Smart Technology (4.0), also known as low energy (LE), can be found here.
|Junction / Flow Rate||ceramic|
|Range||pH: 0 to 12|
|Recommended Operating Temperature||-5 to 70˚C (23 to 158˚F)|
|Tip / Shape||dome|
|Body Length||100 mm / 165 mm|
|Recommended Use||field applications|
|Connection||Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth 4.0), 10 m (33') range|