pH 10.01 Calibration Solution (500 mL) HI7010L
- Color coded label for easy pH buffer value identification
- Accuracy of +/- 0.01 pH @ 25°C
- Temperature chart of the actual pH value at various temperatures printed on each bottle
HI7010L is a premium quality pH 10.01 calibration buffer produced in accordance with ISO 3696/BS3978 standards using high purity salts, deionized water, certified weight-checked balances, and Class A glassware in a temperature controlled environment monitored with certified thermometers. Reported values are accurate to +/- 0.01 pH @ 25°C and are traceable to NIST Standard Reference Materials (SRMs).
Air tight bottle with tamper-proof seal
- Ensures quality and freshness of solution
Each bottle marked with lot number and expiration date.
- Hanna buffers are specially formulated to have a long shelf life for an unopened bottle.
Color coded label for easy pH buffer value identification
- Easy to identify different buffer values
- Solution does not contain any dyes that may stain the reference cell of a pH electrode