Pool Line ORP test solution, 25x20 ml sachets - HI700224P
HI700224P Pool Line ORP Test Solution is a quality test solution made from reagent grade chemicals that is used for testing the response of platinum and gold ORP electrodes used to measure swimming pools, spas, and hot tubs water quality. The ORP test solution is packaged in convenient disposable sachets and is ideal for Service Technicians that check the process ORP probes while performing routine site maintenance. The sachets are also ideal for the user that only needs to check the probe on an infrequent basis. Each time a packet is opened it is as fresh as the day it was produced.
- 470 mV ±10 mV @ 25°C value
- 25 sachets each with 20 mL of solution
- 5 year shelf life for unopened sachets
HI700224P is an ORP test solution designed for testing the performance of ORP electrodes. When the ORP electrode is placed in the test solution the reading obtained should be close to the 470 mV value. This solution allows users to quickly see if their electrodes are reading correctly. Using this as a diagnostic tool, users can then decide if the ORP electrode needs to be cleaned, polished, and conditioned or replaced. The test solutions are produced in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility using reagent grade chemicals in a temperature-controlled environment.
Convenience of individual packaging
- Ideal for Service Technicians that perform routine probe maintenance
- Each sachet is as fresh as the day it was packaged
Each sachet marked with lot number and expiration date
- Hanna ORP test solution is specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from the date the solution was packaged.
|Description||ORP test solution|
|ORP Value @ 25°C||470 mV ±10 mV|